AdIns Technology Webinar Series 2 : Technology Transformation And The Industry’s New Normal
In recent months, COVID-19 has affected business in Indonesia. Especially for conventional businesses due to changes in consumer behavior and current market trends. The company grappled with the challenge of a sudden business slowdown that made corporate leaders have to step up and carry out digital transformation to deal with the situation until this post-pandemic. One example of this transformation is a web seminar or commonly called a webinar that is a seminar held via the web or video broadcast application.
To answer some developments that are happening in the industry, AdIns held another series of Technology Webinar Series 2 with the theme “Technology Transformation and The Industry’s New Normal” on Thursday, July 16, 2020, at 14:00 – 16:00 WIB via Zoom Online Meeting.
The goals of this activity include:
- To discuss the impact of changes that occur as a result of Covid-19 pandemic on conventional business
- To explore and discuss changes in customer behavior & market trends
- To find strategies and alternative solutions to respond to changes in consumer behavior and market trends
The discussion and sharing presented by AdIns Professionals, SAMSUNG, and Alibaba Cloud about how you can use the Technology to Discover New Opportunities and Continue Moving Forward.
In this event, we will discuss the following topics:
- Changes in Consumer and Market Habits on how lifestyles changes to become new habit /trends (new normal) Indonesian society
- Strategies for Implementing Technology to Face Changes from new normal trends to speed up the process and get the business opportunities / new leads
- System Security Aspects in Maintaining Consumer Data to maximize the potential of technology-based businesses
Come join and register by clicking this link https://bit.ly/adinswebinar2 . Don’t hesitate to register right away because this webinar is limited to 100 participants. Besides the material is provided by professionals from global companies, this sharing and discussion will certainly update our insight and gain new solutions, especially for those involved in finance, banks, cooperatives, and Fintech.