To Infinity & Beyond 21st AdIns’ Anniversary – People Development Update by V Maria Gozali, Human Capital Director of AdIns
On Friday, 23 April 2021, AdIns celebrates its 21st anniversary, held via zoom application. This event divided into several sessions, and the AdIns commissioner/BOD delivered a topic for each session. One of them, Mrs. V Maria Gozali as Human Capital Director, delivered a topic about “Update People Development”.
She explained how AdIns develops its asset which is the employee, to improve their skills and capabilities from time to time so that they can adapt to uncertain conditions agilely. In addition, he also explained what programs are currently and will be implemented by AdIns in the future.
Therefore, to make this happen, AdIns needs to redefine and revise its vision, mission, and core values to state the company’s DNA. By evaluating the company, three points cannot be separated from AdIns because it is in the DNA of AdIns.
- Focus on customer
- Understand customer’s wants and needs. Focus on what matters to them.
- Change is something we expect. Proper planning is necessary, but keeping our customers competitive is more important.
- Simplicity, speed, and tangible results are paramount. It is better to consistently produce something even though it is not perfect than to be late.
- Changing and learning
- To learn and do something new today. New job challenges, new ways of working, and new job desk. Processes and procedures are good, but staying flexible And relevant is much better.
- Failure is a common thing; as long as we learn something and get better in the future.
- Dream high but start with one step at a time. Take measurable risks.
- One AdIns (one family – vision – responsibility)
- Don’t do something that other people can do better. Put trust in the upfront And support them to achieve success.
- There are no secrets. The transparency of information between departments and levels of office is something that is respected.
- We make decisions together through sound argumentation. Leaders at AdIns are leaders who nurture and serve. The higher our position, the last and the less we talk.
In the end, companies also need to improve and develop the abilities and performance of their employees by carrying out various training activities according to their potential. So, they can have the readiness and agility to adapt to challenges and crises in the future.