Adicipta Inovasi Teknologi (AdIns) recognizes that privacy is very important to you and that you have a right to control your personal information. We know that providing personal information is an act of trust, and we take that very seriously.
- the types of personal information we may collect from you on www.ad-ins.com (and related sites);
- how we may use the information;
- with whom we may share it;
- how you can access or ask us to change or not use the personal information we maintain about you;
- how we protect your personal information;
- and how to contact us with questions you may have about our privacy practices.
INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
PT Adicipta Inovasi Teknologi is committed to implementing the Information Security Management System (ISMS) according to ISO 27001:2022 is in line with AdIns’ vision, mission, and business strategy by:
- Developing, implementing, and continuously evaluating all information security processes to ensure the security of information from various threats, both internal and external;
- Ensuring that the company’s ISMS supports the operational and business needs of the company by providing the necessary resources to ensure the implementation of ISMS;
- Maintaining the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all company information assets from internal and external threats;
- Committing to comply with all legislation related to the information security management system.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may ask you to provide personally identifiable information. Generally, this information will consist of your name and contact information, such as your email address, phone number and physical address. We may request this information from you in connection with activities such as account creation, use of services, inquiries about becoming an AdIns partner, inquiries about jobs at AdIns, job applications, conference or training registrations and requests for support.
In addition, when you visit our website, we may collect certain information such as your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses by automated means, such as cookies. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. The information we collect in this manner enables us to provide general statistics regarding use of the AdIns website and to better serve you when you return to our site — for example, it can “remember” your email address to save you having to enter it manually upon your return. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of AdIns services or websites you visit.
We may use third party web analytics services on this site, such as those of Google Analytics. The service providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies to help us analyse how visitors use the site. The information collected through these means (such as your IP address) is disclosed to these service providers, who use the information to evaluate use of the website. To disable Google Analytics, please download the browser add-on for the deactivation of Google Analytics provided by Google at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- provide services to you;
- provide you with notice of product releases, special events, training sessions, promotions or other matters relevant to you;
- provide technical support and respond to your inquiries; improve the level of service you receive from us;
- prevent you from having to re-enter your personal information on future visits to our website;
- operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our services; managing our communications; analysing our products; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- detect and prevent fraud and other unauthorised activity; and
- comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
- We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
- to our third party service providers;
- to our partners;
- if we are required to do so by law, regulation or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena);
- in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities;
- when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity;
- or with your consent.